Arizona Department of Health Services
The Arizona Department of Health Services has been a long-term client for KCA. Since 2003, KCA has been engaged to provide a wide variety of services for ADHS including:
- Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System Needs Assessment and Strategic Planning: This project has involved data gathering via web-based survey tools and face-to-face meetings with various constituents in the State Trauma System. Upon completion of the data gathering, KCA is facilitating the development of a “living” strategic and operational plan for the Bureau.
- Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) Surveys and Planning
- eLearning: KCA worked closely with the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program to procure a Learning Management System (LMS) and develop eLearning content. KCA provides ongoing resources to manage the LMS and develop/update the online learning content.
- Statewide Bio-Terrorism Strategic Plan: KCA worked with all 15 counties in Arizona to develop and implement the first State-wide strategic plan for the County bio-terrorism units.
- The ADHS Leadership Academy: This custom program was developed specifically to meet the needs of ADHS. Over the course of the program, 263 Public Health leaders were trained on the principles of leadership and strategic planning. For their work in the development of these Public Health leaders, KCA was given the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) 1st place Vision Award.