Maricopa County Department of Public Health
KCA has worked closely with the Maricopa County Department of Public Health since 2007 on a multitude of interesting projects including:
- Department-wide Strategic Planning: Developed “living” strategic and operational plans for all Divisions, Offices and Programs within MCDPH.
- Department-wide Leadership Academy: Trained 115 Public Health leaders on the principles of leadership and strategic planning.
- Ryan White Program: Strategic Planning; Process Analysis and Improvement
- Office of Performance Improvement: Strategic Planning; Local Public Health Performance Standards Program (LPHPSP) Assessment and Planning
- Office of Preparedness & Response: Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) training
- Office of Preparedness & Response: Alternate Care System (ACS) Analysis and Planning
- Office of Preparedness & Response: Emergency Response Plan (ERP) Development
- Office of Preparedness & Response: Project Public Health Ready (PPHR) Planning